Andrea Danner – Leadership Consulting News
Using our 5 intelligences to manage complex challenges!
We often think that we should only use our rational intelligence, our analytical, logical mind, in order to „play it safe“ and to be able to master problems, challenges – also those of the future – well and in a way that others can also understand.
Mind – Kraft des Denkes und rationalen Verstandes
Intuition – Kraft der Wahrnehmung und spontanen Eingebung
Inspiration – Kraft der kreativen Ideen und visionärer Impulse
Heart – Kraft des Herzens und der emotionalen Intelligenz
Body – Kraft der Körpersignale, Gefühle & Emotionen
Take the test for yourself:
- On a scale of 0-10 (0 I don’t have at all – 10 is fully available to me) – where do I stand today in relation to the 5 intelligences?
- Is there a focus? What is it good for? What is this serving me for right now?
- Am I missing something? Should I expand another intelligence? And what would that do for me? How would my life and my work change?
Inspiring leaders and their teams to grow
- „Understanding Myself“ to understand myself more comprehensively – reflecting on motivations, competencies, needs, areas of development and also the unconscious consequences of actions, often on the basis of a Harrison Assessments analysis.
- „How to do it My Way“ clearly outline the path to the future – what do I really want to achieve and how do I want to impact the team/the organization?
- „Unplug“ creating space to grow, get the hurdles out of the way – practice new behavioral options and leverage growth potentials
- “Take Aligned Action“ get into a new routine – discover target-oriented rituals , creating new pathways, leading to personal goals
- „Lead“ – how do I apply what I have learned in my leadership role.
- „Understanding us“ what is the „Purpose“ of our team; what makes us „tick“? What are our strengths, challenges and growth potentials?
- „OurWay“ Where do we want to go (when as a TEAM, when as individual team members); and what exactly do we want to accomplish, in what time, with what resources?
- „Unplug“ get the team hurdles out of the way – broaden perspectives, practice new behavioral options, negotiate or agree on new approaches to information sharing, consultation, support, and decision making
- „Take Aligned Action“ get into a new routine – discover appropriate rituals that secure the path and lead to team – goals
- For the Team Leader – „Lead“ – how do I apply what I have learned in my leadership role.
AD Leadership Consulting GmbH
31535 Neustadt a. Rbge (Germany)
BAZE Business Center
Am Sandtorkai 39
20457 Hamburg (Germany)